- All insects and dry goods are shipped via the United States Postal Service (USPS) unless otherwise stated.
- We will use either Priority mail or first class.
- A tracking number will be provided once the order has shipped, can take 24-48 hours.
- Shipping is free of charge unless otherwise stated.
- We will only charge for shipping on larger orders exceeding in quantity 10,000 or 3 lbs.
- Buyer must be home and available when package arrives otherwise all guarantees stated are void.
- There is a option to “Hold For Pickup” at your local P.O. It will be your responsibility to call and schedule the pickup free of charge.
- Shipping is available within the U.S except where species are prohibited by law (No sales of Dubia to HI, FL, AK)
- We do not ship overseas currently.
- If you are ordering mealworms and your local temperatures are below 40F, you must add a mandatory heat pack. Ordering without this option voids all guarantees and you agree to full responsibility for D.O.A orders.
- We are not responsible for any carrier issues such as delays, crushed boxes, or lost/stolen packages. I will however try to work with you to resolve those issues.
- We ship Monday-Wed and orders placed after 12 Noon on Wednesday will ship the following Monday.
- Delivery times cannot be guaranteed as this is solely at the discretion of USPS but in our experience, packages will take 1-4 days to arrive.
- Please provide the correct shipping address. We will not be held responsible for incorrect addresses.
We can only guarantee live arrival if your day time temperatures are below 80F or above 40F and package held at the post office. Package must be picked up within 1 day or signed for. If the package is left at your doorstep, the live arrival guarantee will be void.
In the case of DOA (Dead on arrival), please contact us within’ 2 hours. We will assess the situation within 24 hours and under our discretion either issue a refund excluding original incurred shipping costs, credit your account for future purchase, or replace the order with a brand new order where buyer pays all shipping costs. Note: we do charge shipping for replacement orders unless otherwise stated and all shipping costs are non-refundable.
All orders will be shipped either USPS Priority Mail Or First Class both will average 1-3 business days. We are not responsible for any carrier delays as well as crushed boxes or accidents from the post office. We reserve the right to charge extra shipping costs for winter shipments and abnormal summer conditions.
By Browsing, Viewing, and Accessing https://thegutload.com users and viewers of this website are agreeing to comply with all terms and conditions of the website. If you disagree, please exit the website immediately by clicking the X on the top right browser window.
The Gutload is not responsible in any way, for shipping/carrier delays, problems, or issues pertaining to the parcel companies. We will do our best to accommodate our customers under our discretion and free choice, we reserve the right to accept or decline orders and refunds based on our discretion. We also are not responsible for the actions of the animals purchased through us. If you faint, are allergic to our animals, get bit, get stung, or anything that relates to the purchased animal, it is solely your responsibility to take care of the issues and you also agree not to sue or hold The Gutload responsible for any legal or civil liability therein. Customers and viewers who place orders from our website are agreeing to do so under their own discretion and risk. The Gutload guarantees only what’s stated with in the terms and conditions. We reserve the right to alter or change our terms and conditions at any given time.
All information collected on this website including names, addresses, phone numbers, contact information, and payment information will not be sold, traded, or otherwise made available for use by other persons or entities outside of The Gutload. We only use your information to ship packages and products to you.
Viewers and customers agree to properly research their local state and federal laws in regards to keeping, owning, and distributing the purchased animals before purchase. Failure to do so will not be the responsibility of The Gutload and you agree to not hold us liable through purchase.
Copyrights And Trademarking
All mediums of this site including but not limited to text, graphics, slogans, icons, images, logos, headers, footers, and menus are property of The Gutload. No information or materials may be reproduced, copied, skewed, modified, or published without the express written consent of The Gutload. Failure to abide by these terms will provoke legal action and penalties.